COMMITTED CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS provides professional window cleaning to all commercial, high-rise, and residential customers in both the government and private sectors.
● Exterior Perimeter Glass● Interior Areas & Lobby ● Atrium & Skylights ● Construction Cleaning ● Glass Restoration ● Glass Sealing ● Screen Cleaning ● Solar Panel Cleaning ● Blind & Shade Cleaning ● Weekly/Monthly/Annual ● Exterior Metal Restoration ● Roof Anchor Inspection ● Window cleaning (low-rise and high-rise) ● Window restoration ● Building Pressure washing (low-rise and high-rise) ● Window replacement ● Window caulking and sealing ● Parking lot re-striping ● Painting and coatings ● Concrete and Asphalt repair ● Property Management ● Building & Home Owners ● Residential Communities ● Construction Companies ● Commercial Real Estate ● Government Facilities ● Healthcare & Hospitality ● Storefront & Restaurant ● Schools & Universities ● Banks & Shopping Centers ● Sports Complex Arenas ● Condo & Apartment Buildings
All personnel attend organized training classes, including jobsite performance review and evaluation as part of the safety training criteria. All field personnel are uniformed, with photo I.D. and in addition to our ongoing corporate location classroom safety and product usage sessions, our curriculum includes social skills which results in our field personnel having a professional attitude and mindset.
If you are looking for a professional and safe window cleaning company, then COMMITTED CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS is your smart choice! There is a difference between window cleaning companies – We do more than what the customer expects and we have the best safety record of any area high-rise window and specialty cleaning company. Custom homes-You can rely on COMMITTED CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS for complete interior or exterior custom home constructions clean-up and maintenance, including but not limited to:
● Specialty stain removal for flooring and carpet● Window cleaning ● Marble floor care services ● Pressure Cleaning (patio, driveway and pavers)
Any of these services can be added or scheduled as needed. This is what we do, and do best. Our Reputation Depends On It.
Staining and glass restoration-Extra Clean specializes in glass restoration service and hard water stain removal in addition to a “soap and water” cleaning of the windows at your home in Nashville, TN. The most common form of glass damage occurring in residences is glass corrosion from hard water stains. Hard water stains or ‘water spots’ are formed when evaporated water, usually from sprinkler systems, leaves calcium, magnesium and other mineral deposits on your windows.
95% of all hard water stains are stage one glass corrosion and can be removed with our hard water stain removal treatment. The other 5% occur when untreated hard water stains have caused permanent etching in the glass. To prevent this from happening to your windows, hard water stain removal needs to be performed on a regular basis.
Our highly skilled technicians can restore any type of glass at your commercial or residential property for only a fraction of the cost of replacement. Not only do scratches obstruct visibility, they also create structural stresses in glass. By having COMMITTED CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS remove glass scratches, clear visibility and structural soundness are restored while saving time and money.